ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki/Section 4
De ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
PC e Linux
Lançado - 9 de abril de 2017
- Remote Inventory UI now defaults to old-school ARK combined-engrams view. You can toggle the "Show Engrams" button to get a separate "Crafting" tab as the new-school UI has. The game will remember your setting for this and for whether you were viewing that Crafting tab.
- Fixed an issue where free-blank-slots in remote Inventory Boxes were not appearing properly when in "Show Engrams" view.
- New Craft-All Hotkey: A (bindable in INI)
- Inventory Sorting modes now save for local & remote inventories & crafting tabs respectively. (later will have the current Sorting mode indicated on the pop-out menu)
- Fixed Spoil Bars appearing on recipe blueprints
Último lançamento principal: 256.0
Released - 23 March, 2017
- Controller shut down no longer kills application
- Player Dedicated and Non-Dedicated Servers should list more than one at a time.
- Servers are will now list correctly on the Servers Cluster Session List under the Travel to another ARK option for character transfers.
- Fixed a problem where Inviting to or Joining (via invite) a Password Protected Player Dedi Server would fail
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't successfully Invite/Join game into an Official Server
Released - March 17, 2017
- All PC equivalent content & functionality up through v255.5 including:
- Optimised Task Graph threading & RHI systems (latest Unreal) resulting in approximate 15% performance gain (maximise GPU-usage time)
- Numerous fixes made to TEK Equipment in regular play and split-screen mode.
- Greenhouse Structures are better optimized